Entry Level Experience
Here at ITI we pride ourselves on preparing our students with the skills required to achieve success in their chosen field.
Financial Aid Clerical Asisstant
Internships are a great way to gain entry level experience in your chosen profession. That is why ITI’s Financial Aid Department utilizes the Federal College Work Study Program to provide Internship positions to those students that qualify*. In the FWS program you will be given the opportunity to work in the office of Financial Aid, assisting the Default Management Coordinator, as well as handling General and Clerical Office Duties.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare packets for prospective students
- Telephone the references of prospects/new students to verify that all contact information is correct and complete.
- Enter any corrections into our Student Database
- Handle returned mail, contacting student and/or references to obtain updated contact information
- Print, Copy, and Mail reminder letters and enclosures to in-school and former students.
- Prepare exit packets
- Data entry in Excel spreadsheets or MS Word
- Other duties as assigned
To inquire about current Financial Aid Clerical Assistant opportunities Please submit this Network Support Request Form to our Financial Aid Department.
*Qualification is determined by the Department of Financial Aid