If an office administration program degree and career are in your future, you will love what ITI Technical College has to offer. Students report they applaud this program for:
- Offering two office administration options
- Preparing graduates for jobs that are in demand
- Teaching more hands-on work and less general education
- Being an accredited technical college
- Being a school with dedicated and caring faculty and staff
Now is the time to make your plans and gather more information about this excellent OA Program. An admissions representative will meet with you to make a seamless transition from your present situation to a full-time or part-time student. Financial aid is available to those who qualify for it.
The Program Offers You 2 Options
Two available office administration options are bonuses for enrolling in our college. You may choose between Business Administration and Healthcare Administration. Both are excellent choices and will prepare you for numerous entry-level jobs in business and industry.
- Business Administration provides an overview of general business and training for jobs in accounting receivables or payables, administrative assistant, customer service, human resources, or payroll.
- Healthcare Administration provides an overview of the healthcare industry and training for jobs in doctors’ offices, clinics, hospitals, dentists’ offices, nursing homes, and health departments.
As the healthcare industry continues to grow, more jobs will open in a wider range of facilities. If you have not yet decided on an option, our staff will provide guidelines and assistance.
An Office Administration Program That Prepares Students for Jobs in Demand
The business world is growing, especially in the healthcare industry. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), demand for OA graduates stands at:
- The median salary for Office and Administrative Support was $38,050 in May 2021
- Salaries for higher-level Administrative Services are much higher
- Medical records and Health Information Specialists jobs are expected to grow 9% from 2020 to 2030
- The 2020 median pay for these two jobs was $45,240
The ITI Office Administration Program will prepare you for entry-level positions in many areas.
|“Now is the time to make your plans and gather more information about this excellent OA Program. An admissions representative will meet with you to make a seamless transition from your present situation to a full-time or part-time student..”|
This Program Teaches More Hands-on Skills
The Office Administration Program consists of a curriculum founded on real-world knowledge and skills. After much research, our administrators, faculty, staff, and regional business leaders have established job-related laboratory and classroom experiences, including:
Microsoft Office Software Human Resources
Accounting Software Business and Medical Terminology
Communication Skills Law and Ethics
Business Practices Professionalism
Medical Coding Insurance Filing
Much more training is available depending on which of the two options you choose.
An Office Administration Program Taught at an Accredited Technical College
You are wise to choose a college that holds the credentials that provide real-life work training and looks great on a resume. ITI Technical College is accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The program is endorsed/approved by:
- The National Healthcareer Association (NHA) for Medical Coding
- Louisiana State Approval Agency for Veterans
- Louisiana Vocational Rehabilitation Division
- Louisiana Association of Private Colleges & Schools
- Workforce Investment Act
Graduates of our Office Administration Program look back on their education experiences and cherish the recognition and honors their school receives.
An Office Administration Program with You in Mind
The Construction Management Program at ITI Technical College is organized with you in mind. It is not based on theories and general education, and you are not just a number. The faculty teaches hands-on skills and knowledge in labs and the classroom that prepares you for the real world.
Faculty, staff, and administrators work together to help each student succeed in their programs and graduate with an Associate of Occupational Studies (AOS) Degree. Upon graduation, you will be prepared for a better life. Contact us today for more information.
For more information about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at ITI Technical College Disclosures